Inoo Kei, Otanjoubi Omedetou!

9:32 PM

Want you to know I really wanna say to you~
*I know I'm so lebay using this song*


INOO KEI-KUN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
お誕生日おめでとう!!!

Photobucket


of course in the day of you turn become 20 years old, I have many wish for you.
> Hope you'll have solo soon
> Hope you'll play in a dorama soon
> Hope you'll get many solo line in HSJ and HSB song
> Hope you'll more smart than now
> Hope you'll better, better and better in Piano
> Often playing piano anywhere.
> Graduated soon.
> More Handsome than Beautiful.
> Sexier!
> Have a straight hair again
> Always healthy
> And have long age.

You're my ichiban of ichiban, so I wish I'll like you and will be your fans until one years later, ten years later or forever. Because I'm always admiring you, I always pray you will always make us proud to you!


Fietha.

*ps: just copy pasting from lj. LOL*

You Might Also Like

0 comments