It's so random from me again...

9:26 PM

Konbanwa...

Ugghhh...
I'm so bored right now....
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!
Yes, right now I don't know what must I doing.
Study? I'm not in a good mood for study rite now.

Writing fanfics? No, I don't have any idea for writing a fanfic. Yes, I have idea for continue Papa to Musuko and Johnny's Hime Competition, but I don't want to continuing it rite now. I'm too lazy to writing rite now. So, for Papa to Musuko and Johnny's Hime Competition reader, Don't worry. It won't like 'Kehebohan H1N1' that never I finish. I'm definitely finish that fanfic. But now, I'm just too saturated to continuing my series fanfic. Just like to write Oneshot fanfic lately, but rite now I don't have any idea for a Oneshot fanfic. But now my project is to write a fanfic for Daiki's Birthday. But until now, I don't have idea. I have, but just a little. Hope I will write it. Really hope for that. Coz this year I want to write a fanfic in Birthday of each member of BEST.

So, what I must doing right now? Twittering? Plurking? I want to do that, but my timeline is sooooooooo quiet. Quiet in meaning, no one mention me in twitter and no one respond me in Plurk. Facebooking? No, no one write something in my wall too. My notification just have content of pictures comments that someone tag for me! I'm too lazy to comment it. Coz many of picture that they've tag to me, I had have it for a long time ago. Sorry for not commenting it. But thanks for tagging me! ^^

Hmm... so, what must I do right now?? Let's JUMP is so quiet too! I'm too lazy to talk about Inoo in Inoo's thread. (Ah! I think I must go here to talk about Yabu's solo that Inoo've playing a piano for him! Why must I forget about that! XDDD). And no new fanfic in Ljump right now. Imel aka misara same as me right now, in a middle test, so she's in hiatus too to continuing her fanfics. Tari aka shinjiteru, I think now she's busy with her school test or practice test. Hmm... Irin too. Same as me, busy with Middle test. Btw, I'm in vacation for 2 days, coz I don't have any Middle test schedule for tomorrow and thursday. I supposed to study right now. But I don't get a good mood right now! -_____- But I must study. Friday's schedule is Cost Accounting. And, I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT COST ACCOUNTING! WHAT MUST I ANSWER IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING??!! Okay, my lecturer said in Cost Accounting test, we're allowed to open book. But if I don't understand anything, It's just too useless. -_______-

Ehm, talk about Yabu's solo. AWAWAWAW~ It's so lovely song! And Inoo that playing a keyboad for him! Awawawaw~ XDD The title is unknown until now, but it's really a good song! But, I think Inoo'll more kakkoi if he playing a grand piano! awawaw~ I really miss he with grand piano, like when he plays Star Time in HSJ debut concert~ Aww~ He's so handsome with grand piano!!! I want he look like Nino in Arashi's TIME concert, singing Niji, playing a grand piano and wears a glasses! Nino was so handsome there! I really want Inoo like that! He sings the solo, writing and composed his own song! OW!! I think I'll fainted when I see it!! uwauawawa~ But when?!? My patience really tested to see Inoo's singing a solo like that! ^^

Continue from Yabu's solo. From that I heard from Gareth (that she says she heard from her friends that see HSJ con *I wanna see it toooooo*), Yabu was writing the lyrics and Inoo was composing the melody! AWAWAW~ It's my wish since long! MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!! Ow, I think I'm forgetting about Hikaru a little. Gomen! But I want to Inoo, Yabu and Hikaru make a song together, Yabu's write the lyrics, Inoo and Hikaru composed the music and they sing it together. It'll be sooooooo lovelyyyy~
I'll be soooooooooooooooooooooo happy if that's come true~ ^^

Hmm... I think Yabu's voice so strange lately. It's not stable like before. Maybe because of he's sing to much in his butai? Hmm... He must improving it! I want to hear Yabu's angel voice again!!! Or maybe... Hika's is not care to Yabu again and go play with Keito?!? Hika's jelaous with Inoo that more close with Yabu right now??! *kicked* WAKAKKAA~
But I know, Yabuhika is closer than other. I know it! XDD I hope Yabu's voice will be like before again. I hope it!

And, are you questioned why I use english right now?
Actually, I want to post this in my LJ! But I don't know why, I can't post there!! Maybe my internet that so sucks?! I don't know!
But I really want to write something in english. So, I write this in my blog with english.
Yes, It's for improving my english too!

Ah, I've post a graphic some hours ago, but I want to say it again.
Happy birthday, Ryuu-chan~

And so, Daiki's birthday so near now.
It means.....

I'll be in 19 momentarily. Ugghh... I don't want to be old. But, I must be old.
Fuuh~ *hugh Daichan*
Maybe I'll sing "Ookiku na~re boku" together with Daichan! HAHHAHA~
We're so short, so I think we are want to grow big again~
*prays with Daichan*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~

Ah, I think I must study tomorrow.
Sa, ja ne minna!! ^^

===edited====
YEY! I can post it in LJ now! But I want to post it here too!
HAHAHHA~

You Might Also Like

4 comments